Sunday, February 19, 2006

My Saturday Night

So, what did you do on Saturday night? Uhu, mhum, uhu. That's fascinating! I CLEANED MY BRUSH!

Oh, that's not all, folks. I also organized my recycling. Who says my 60 day no-fun marathon won't be any fun??!!


I can hear Mom groaning as she looks at this blog. She was there when I did NaNo 2005 and wrote 25,000 words in 2 days. I know, Mom, I wasn't making sense by the end, but this will be different! I can't cram 42 hours into 24! hehe. For all my fellow writers/masochist, click here.

6 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Marti said...

Thank you for letting me know about this!

I never participated in the writing contest, but I just signed up for this editing one! I hope it will propel me to complete my editing!

What are you working on?

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Marti said...

Linked back to you for posting this!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Leigh Clements, The Mystery Maiden, Shot In The Dark Mysteries.com said...

Hey, Marti!

I'm working on Mending Resolute - (www.mendingresolute.com) it's a Superhero-type novel that used to be a serial story on Keepitcoming.net. I'm currently looking for a publisher and am on my second query letter, but I have only edited the first chapter. So in the weird situation that I get accepted within 10 query letters, I've got big trouble! hehe.

Glad you're doing it too - we can cheer each other on! Did you check out the t-shirts? They're hilarious! What are you going to work on?

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turns out I have TWO two-for-one coupons to Yuk Yuk's....so yes, soon. Spmething to look forward to when you are able to have fun again :)

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Na No, eh? Well I know only tooooo well, how dedicated you are to the tasks you are passionate about!!!All the Best!!!
I hope you are passionate about this one, too.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

I stayed indoors and played with my kiddo. We had a great time! And I'm with ya on the budget thing - I'm on one too. AAHHH!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home