Monday, February 13, 2006

Welcome, Jeremy!

If this post takes me any more than 3 minutes, I will be late for work. (Smoke begining to rise from the keys...)

I just wanted to post before leaving to welcome writer Jeremy C. Shipp, my new renter! (Look left!) His blog is hilarious and fresh, and I was laughing so hard Himself accused me of having smoked something other than a cigarette while I was out on the balcony. I was going to post one of the pictures, but Blogger isn't letting me right now, so click on the icon on the right and visit Jeremy. Make sure you leave him a comment, saying you're from The Spinning Pen so he knows his BE credits were well spent! Jeremy will be my tennent for 7 fun filled days, and we're sure to have lots of fun stuff going on while he's here!

5 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have an easy work shift..

-hugs-

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog. Loretta's such a comment-whore ;) lol.

Hope you don't mind but I might comment on a few previous posts - instead of you having to go back and search for new comments, they're right here!

I hear you on the burnt fingertips from being a Barista! lol I've also scalded myself so many times cleaning the damn group handles and holding spoons under the hot water jet-thing...

And on the worst book - I'm afraid I'm not critical enough when I read, I enjoy almost anything, but my most recent least-favourite book is Geomancer by Ian Irvine - too long winded and I just didn't get "into" it.

Never give up on your writing - even if you don't get published, your book may become a family heirloom!

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Oooh, hilarious AND fresh!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Marti said...

Happy Valentine’s Day!

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stopped in to say hi and to wish you a wonderful weekend..

Thanks for visiting my tennant.. I've returned the favor..

-hugs-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home