Monday, January 16, 2006

Yo Hablo Espanol!

Well, sort of. Whether I hablo Espanol or not, I'm off to Nicaragua in 44.5 hours! The countdown begins. I'm also trying to get tomorrow off work, since I'm running so behind! Today I must fulfill my duty as a Canadian and go pre-vote. Who am I voting for you ask? NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS! heh heh.

Just one pic today, I'm afraid. I think I overloaded you all yesterday!

Okay, left to right - Me, JP (AKA Crazy Frenchman driver), Sunny and Tara. Despite appearances, JP is not a fashion tragedy. We were all required to wear those hideous vests. As you can see, we rarely complied. Does anyone actually look good in flourescent orange?

And I have to give MJ a formal, public apology. I'm sorry for stealing a page from your colouring book. I will bring it back today. I promise. Please don't tell on me.

6 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

Flouresent orange IS a fasion tragedy. Period. LOL

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger ~Daydreamer~ said...

Will you blog from there, Leigh?

I'll miss you darling. Take care :) and have fun!

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leigh you crack me up! Have fun in Nicaragua, I'll miss you tons!

 
At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip! How fun!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Marti said...

Hope you have a fabulous trip!

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Leigh Clements, The Mystery Maiden, Shot In The Dark Mysteries.com said...

Thanks for your well wishes, everyone! I'll take tons of pictures and send postcards to those whose addresses I have. Thanks so much for popping in and reading!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home