Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hurry Up Weekend!

How on earth is this possible? It's really, truly only Thursday? No, wait - Ak! It's only WEDNESDAY! For the love of the cherubs and all things holy, will this week ever end??

And to top it all off, I have no coffee. I'm all out. But without my coffee I don't have the energy to go anywhere, so I can't get any coffee. And ironically, when I turned on my media player on shuffle this morning, the first song to come on was Evanescence's "Bring me to Life." *sob* I miss coffee!

I guess I have a few reasons to be anxious for this weekend. First, season 2 of Corner Gas is sitting here waiting to be watched. Second, next week I'm going to Nicaragua and I have to go shopping (I know, I know, my life is soooooo tough! hehe) and third, no work for 2 blissful days.

Right now I'm putting together my second query letter for Heaven which, for those who don't know (which I believe is everyone practically but Mom and Mik) is chic lit. The best sentence I've come up with so far is, "Anna owns a dog." *vomiting pukey noises*

That's it? That's all I have to say? Hey! Don't look so shocked! I can be quiet sometimes!


Currently reading:

But I haven't made up my mind yet...

All right, I'm going to go see if I can squeeze a cup out of yesterday's grounds. I want coffee sooooooooo badly!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I'm so glad it's not just me. This week is dragging and the coffee left here in the office is horrible and I can't stand the thought of making another pot of icky tasting coffee. Yet, I'm falling asleep.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

I have to stop and think about what day it is - and I'm shocked to find it's still Thursday. Hasn't it been Thursday all week? Girl, I can't believe you are going to Nicaragua! You are so brave. ;) Hope you got your coffee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home