Thursday, December 29, 2005

Timber!

At around 3pm the other day, I was lying in bed (I was on holidays!) and I heard this odd crash. I emerged from the bedroom to find... well, this.



That mess of lights on the floor is our Christmas tree toppled over. I'm still finding balls around the apartment!

It's not such a surprise though... remember the theory I had about the angel on the top of my tree being drunk? It was kind of already leaning at that point.

The tree is once again standing, of course, but it's tilting precariously. It's really only a matter of time.... Stay tuned - another crash is just about as exciting as anything else happening this week, right? Right? What, you've got better plans? Something more exciting this weekend? heh heh

2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger ~Daydreamer~ said...

You're so funny, you know that? Happy New Year darling!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

Poor tree!! Happy new year, girl. Hope it's a great one. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home