Monday, December 12, 2005

Work in progress

Well, today I got ambitious about The Spinning Pen and - well, this is what happened. Everything is almost the way I want it, but I can't get my graphic for my header uploaded... yet. Come hell or high water, it will be done. Any suggestions at this point would be helpful. Oh, and if you love it or if you loathe it, post below! I may not change things, but people ranting always makes for interesting reading.

I also updated most of the Mending Resolute site, and it's about bloody time! Tomorrow, provided my dentist doesn't incapacitate me (I doubt it, she's really nice, but I have cavities...) I will be adding more pictures to the Virtual Resolute section! Yahoo!

Also, Mending Resolute issues are now available in PDF! Thanks to Steve from Tall Tales Press for tipping me off on a way in which to publish in PDF! That's it for me - I'm going to bed. Maybe I will dream of a way to upload my graphic into my template...

3 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger Colin said...

Love the site! The images are awesome and I like your chouice of font. Saw you put a link up to my blog, too - cheers!

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

Hey I can't see the links in the text of your post. And the header looks great!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

OH and I forgot to say I love the new format too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home