Sunday, November 20, 2005

Back to Calgary

I arrived back in Calgary yesterday and stayed at my Dad's, which is always theraputic, especially for the weary traveller.

Today is my Mom's birthday, and I'm staying at her place tonight. Can you believe she's actually 35? She doesn't look a day over 28.








My Grandpa was in the Herald today! They wrote an article about Ham operators, and there's a big picture of him in his hamshack. I'll upload it as soon as I can because I don't want to have to pay to link to the Herald website after buying 50 copies!

Being back is weird. I'm glad to be home, ecstatic to see my car and excited about going to see Harry Potter last night. I miss my ocean view and going for cigarettes in John's room before bed. I had a lot of fun with John and Sunny, who live in Burnaby, and I will miss them a lot.


Sunny


Tara & John

For those who don't believe my One Night in Dundalk post, I'm including a picture of the Menonite dancing with a beer, and I can't get them to all line up properly, however I believe those of you reading can figure out which one is the Menonite and which is Tara and John.


And with that, I'm going to type, try to increase my NaNo word count, probably ending up just embracing jetlag and passing out after 16 really, really bad words.

By the way, thanks to Col emailing me and telling me how on earth to work the html code, the links on the right hand side work now! Thanks, Colin! Everyone must be sure to check out his way-cool blog.

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving honey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home