Tuesday, December 13, 2005

New Mending Resolute Thumbnail!

Okay, I'm trying to make this sound like it's an actual, exciting blog subject, but really I'm just messing around with the format again, and I want to see if this method of adding my Mending Resolute thumbnail to the sidebar will work. But aren't you glad you read it anyhow? If this works and as you read this, you see the thumbnail below also on the sidebar, please click the sidebar link. If it doesn't work, let me know. If it works, have fun touring Virtual Resolute!


1 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

Well I see the thumbnail (very cool) in the post but not in the sidebar and the link doesn't seem to work. And I still can't see your links in the text of your posts. It's just a blank space. Does that help? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home