Friday, February 17, 2006

TGIF

OMG I don't think I have ever looked at those little letters with such gladness in my heart. I could hug Friday so hard its eyes would pop out of its head. Not only is it the weekend, but it marks the end of me being on the phones at work - at least for a few days. Also, last weekend I only had Sunday off, so two whole days to dedicate to my writing is almost orgasmically appealing. Also, the weather is supposed to break. Hurrah!

It's been a busy couple of days in blogging world - my good friend Miss Fern started up her own blog. Raine triumphed over the powers of evil in Myspaceland and finally got hers up and running. Check them out!

Part 2 in my series entitled "What's cool on Jeremy's blog" focuses on the "Youtakeit.com" link. Jeremy seems to just randomly give his stuff away. No strings attached. Check it out! Click on his tennant icon on the side of my blog, and then follow the links on the left side of his blog!

I had a dream last night I went to visit Mik and she was this totally successful author with books, merchandise and her own talk show! I hope it was prophetic.

Please, next time you call into a company, don't be mean to your customer service rep. Don't demand unreasonable things and then not shut up about it, like a three year old throwing a temper tantrum. Because your customer service rep is sitting near an open window on the third story overlooking an atrium. You could be the one to make her jump.

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

WOW...what a totally awesome dream! I hope it was prophetic too. And um, did you send your Canadian weather down here. It's DANG COLD!! ;)

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats why said windows are covered with a glass barrier

 

Post a Comment

<< Home