Sunday, October 02, 2005

Hockey Pool

Yesterday we did the draft for the hockey pool. Although everyone here was making fun of my picks, I think my team is going to get me the money. And if not, there's always the prize for coming in dead last. Heh heh. Actually, I could win it. But no! I have faith! Here's my line up, complete with pics for Michelle!

Yzerman
Vyborny
Tkachuk
Sakic
Redden
Morrison
Mogilny
Modano
Leetch
Gagne
Donovan

and finally....

Little Matty Stajan. He's so cute! Okay, I know he might not be scoring the most goals this year, but I have faith in him. Plus, it gives me yet another excuse to cheer for him.

The preparations for my new Mending Resolute endeavour are going well. Thank lulala that Formsite and Paypal have hooked up. The Paypal stuff was fairly easy, but I was really having trouble adding the cells where people enter their information. So, I logged onto Formsite just to get some ideas and low and behold! They are going to save my bum. So, we (and by we, I mean me) are launching October 11th at the latest. I am taking pre-subscriptions at the moment, so if you have intentions of subscribing, either send me an email or pop by the First Issue Free page to find out how to get some freebies when we (Again, by "we", I mean me) launch.

I just watched a documentary about a woman who had a 160 pound tumor. Woah. I don't think I'll be eating for a while, but what an incredible story.

That's it - nothing else interesting happening, and I won't bore you with the details of how I went to M&M today and found out I'm half-way to getting a free turkey this Christmas.

5 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see that everything is coming along ok...Look forward to the new Mending Resolute format.
I left off on Issue 116, by the way.

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Colin said...

I love what you are doing with your serial. What a great idea to totally go it alone. As someone in the same boat, I'll be watching carefully to see how it goes because I'm not ready to go that route - yet :-)

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

YOU ROCK! I love me some hockey boys. MMmMmMm :)

OOO! I still need to go do that quote for ya.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger ~Daydreamer~ said...

Hope all goes well dear :) Best of luck!

Marwa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home